Connect With Your Older Loved Ones Now
Download our video guide for tips on how to share their story and questions below. Submit your videos and we’ll share them with the World.
Silver Screen Studios is a digital content platform where the Greatest Generation meets Generation Z(oom). Our programming celebrates the lives and experiences of inspiring seniors through short form digital series, podcasts and other media.
Dispatches from Quarantine features celebrity interviews, short vignettes and special moments sourced straight from our community of inspiring seniors who are sheltering in place across the US and around the world.
As each of us navigates the “new abnormal”, we want you to be a part of this unique program. All you need to do is “virtually” check in with your older loved ones, ask some prompted questions (which we’ll provide), record your interactions with them and send us the footage. We’ll edit together some of our favorites moments and share them in a future episode.
We welcome a wide range of video formats including:
- Zoom (the easiest way to record if your elder loved one has the capability)
- FaceTime screen capture
- Self recorded videos from your handheld device or tablet.
Please shoot mobile video horizontally and try to keep the clips to no more than 3-5 minutes in length.
If you have any questions, fill out our contact form and we’ll help you find the best solution that works for you.
Sample Questions & Tips
Open – Ended Wisdom
- How are you doing right now, coping with the coronavirus pandemic?
- What does your day look like right now?
- How does this remind you of different times in your life when you have dealt with hardships and challenges?
- What are some words of wisdom to share with the world?